Ami and Ruby were married in a ceremony that was not recognized by their state; however, once marriage was allowed in California, and knowing that Proposition 8 was looming, the couple headed south and tied the knot. Now, they are trekking around the country through many states that don’t recognize their marriage with the goal of visiting all states that do (including the District of Columbia).
jaysays October 30, 2009 0
- Kia and Toyota Appear to Allow Disparagment of Brand with Transphobia
- Anti-Transgender Businesses in Texas – List Released
- The Texas Government’s Invasion of LGBT Citizens – A glance at #txlege in the wake of Jade Helm 15
- The Danger of the “Call Out” – Confessions of a Recovering Activist: Part 3
- San Antonio School to Make Changes After Transgender Student Leads Protest