Bea Arthur’s passing shouldn’t come as a surprise. The brilliant actress and comedienne was 86 years old after all, but her death has rocked me to my core. Perhaps I’m already sensitive after losing one hero this month, my dear friend and companion, Crystal Quiroz, or perhaps its because Bea Arthur was more to me than just a star on TV or stage.
jaysays April 25, 2009 1
- Kia and Toyota Appear to Allow Disparagment of Brand with Transphobia
- Anti-Transgender Businesses in Texas – List Released
- The Texas Government’s Invasion of LGBT Citizens – A glance at #txlege in the wake of Jade Helm 15
- The Danger of the “Call Out” – Confessions of a Recovering Activist: Part 3
- San Antonio School to Make Changes After Transgender Student Leads Protest