Starting at noon on October 5th and ending one week later on October 12th, students at colleges and high schools across the country will write messages of love and equality on sidewalks using chalk. The timing is meant to coincide with Coming Out Day, which is October 11th.The students at Drew University started a tradition of writing messages of equality and love to LGBT individuals. Jen Dugan has taken on spreading this tradition to other schools, creating the 1st Annual Nationwide You-Are-Loved Chalk Message Project.
geekgirl September 22, 2009 2
- Kia and Toyota Appear to Allow Disparagment of Brand with Transphobia
- Anti-Transgender Businesses in Texas – List Released
- The Texas Government’s Invasion of LGBT Citizens – A glance at #txlege in the wake of Jade Helm 15
- The Danger of the “Call Out” – Confessions of a Recovering Activist: Part 3
- San Antonio School to Make Changes After Transgender Student Leads Protest