The Lifetime Original Movie, Prayers for Bobby, starring Sigourney Weaver will premiere on Lifetime in February 2009. The movie is based on the true story of Mary Griffith and her son, Bobby. See the trailer, watch the movie and thank you Lifetime and Sigourney Weaver (who co-produced this movie) for spreading the message of the harsh reality of LGBT Youth suicide.
jaysays December 24, 2008 3
- Kia and Toyota Appear to Allow Disparagment of Brand with Transphobia
- Anti-Transgender Businesses in Texas – List Released
- The Texas Government’s Invasion of LGBT Citizens – A glance at #txlege in the wake of Jade Helm 15
- The Danger of the “Call Out” – Confessions of a Recovering Activist: Part 3
- San Antonio School to Make Changes After Transgender Student Leads Protest